Grated Soup recipe
Delicious and healthy vegetable soup. It is not a common soup but it will delight your palate.
Servings: 8 people
- 3 Potatoes
- 3 Carrots
- 3 Italian pumpkins
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- Chicken concentrate
- Sour Cream
- Wash, peel and grate the potatoes and carrots. Also grate the italian pumpkins. Put everything together in a container.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add the grated vegetables to sauté them.
- Blend garlic, onion, tomato, chicken concentrate and salt with a little water.
- Add the new sauce to the vegetables.
- Boil for 5 minutes and add water.
- Serve in a bowl with cream.
- You can add slices of avocado for a better flavor.