Egg drop soup recipe
Delicious soup made with egg, chili and coriander. Easy and quick to prepare.
Servings: 8 people
- 8 cups Caldo madre (It can be replaced with water and chicken concentrate)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Chile serrano (You can use more)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Coriander
- Boil “Caldo madre”. You can also use water and prepare with chicken concentrate to taste.
- Add the chopped onion and the sliced chile serrano.
- Beat the eggs with a fork and pass them through a pan over the boiling broth. Move immediately to avoid lumps forming.
- Turn off the heat and add coriander. Mix well and serve immediately.
- You can accompany this soup with lemon juice and avocado cubes.
- It is important to turn off the heat before adding coriander, or the flavor of the soup will be affected.
- It is advisable to serve immediately.
If you want to use Caldo madre for this or any other soup, you can make it with this recipe: Caldo madre recipe.