Chicken and pepper tacos recipe
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 1/2 Bell Pepper
- 1 Garlic
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 3 Chipotles in adobo
- 1 1/2 Cooked chicken breasts
- English sauce
- Seasoning sauce
- Heat the oil, fry the onion and garlic until lightly browned and add bell pepper.
- Add salt and wait 15 minutes (approx) for the bell pepper to cook.
- When the bell pepper is cooked, add the chicken, potatoes and chipotles.
- Season with English sauce and Seasoning sauce. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning and serve with hot tortillas.
Did you like it?
Follow us to see more!
For cooked chicken and potatoes
The chicken breasts are washed, placed in the express pot and covered with water.
Add salt, garlic, onion and cover the pot. When it is boiling, count 15 minutes and remove from the heat, let it cool, bone and chop into cubes.
The potatoes are peeled and cut into cubes and boiled with salt until they are cooked ‘al dente’ about 3 minutes, depending on the type of potato.