Cauliflower Northern Mexican Style recipe
Typical dish of northern Mexico made with cauliflower and a variety of cold meats.
Servings: 10 people
- 9 oz Bacon
- 35 oz Pork sausage
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Onions
- 8 Turkey sausages
- 9 oz Ham
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Cauliflower
- Chipotles in adobo
- Heat a saucepan for 3 minutes before beginning.
- Add the bacon cut into cubes, the pork sausage cut into slices and let fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the pork sausage cut into slices and let fry for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped garlics and let it fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped onions and wait until lightly browned.
- Add the turkey sausages and wait 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, sliced ham and a cauliflower. Mix well. If necessary, add a little water. Cover the pan and wait until the cauliflower is cooked.
- Serve with toast and lemon juice.
- Move constantly while you wait after adding each ingredient.