Tangerine Gelatin Recipe
Simple and tasty tangerine dessert, one of the most produced fruits in all of Mexico.
- 1 oz Unflavored gelatin
- 4 1/4 cups Tangerine juice
- 7 oz Cream cheese
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- Hydrate the unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup of juice for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 cup of juice. Remove from heat when it starts to boil.
- Dissolve the hydrated gelatin in the hot juice.
- Blend the rest of the juice, condensed milk, cheese and dissolved gelatin.
- Empty it in molds and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish the gelatins with mandarin segments.
- For a cheaper solution, get some tangerines, squeeze them and strain the juice to get rid of the seeds.