Mexican Strawberry and cream cheese recipe
Variation of traditional strawberries with cheese found in many dessert stalls in Mexico.
Servings: 12 people
- 35 oz Strawberries
- 5 oz Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vanilla soy milk
- 17 oz Double cream cheese
- Pica 28 oz of strawberries in small squares.
- Blend the yogurt, the rest of the strawberries, the sugar and the soy milk powder. Add the double cream cheese while liquefying the other ingredients so that it does not get stuck.
- Mix the smoothie with the chopped strawberry and serve. You can use some leftover strawberries to decorate the dessert.
- The milk can be any type of milk powder.
- Reserve some strawberries to decorate the dessert.
- This dessert can be made with mango, banana, papaya or mamey.